Requirements to apply AND place a hold on a property:
1. Completed & signed applications from every adult along with a $75/adult
non refundable application fee.
2. Holding Deposit/Security Deposit in the amount of one month’s rent.
3. Copies of all drivers licenses, proof of income (most recent pay stub with ytd or 1st page of tax return).
**All payments are to be made in real funds (Cashier’s Check or Money Order made out to Avalon Park Lease, Inc.).
1. All Adult applicants 18 or older must submit a fully completed, dated and signed residency application and fee.
2. Applicants must have a combined gross income of at least three times the monthly rent. Self employed applicants must provide most recent tax return
3. A minimum of two years residential rental history is required. No evictions filings within the last 7 years.
4. Credit history and or Civil Court Records must not contain judgments, collections, liens or bankruptcy within the past 5 years.
5. Criminal records must contain no filings for misdemeanors for crimes involving violence, assault or battery, drugs, firearms; filings of felonies within the past seven years and no sexual offenses ever.
6. Previous rental history reports from landlords must reflect timely payment, sufficient notice of intent to vacate, no complaints regarding noise, disturbances or illegal activities, no unpaid NSF checks, and no damage to unit or failure to leave the property clean and without damage at time of lease termination.
7. We require a holding or good faith deposit to be collected to hold a property off the market in the amount of one month’s rent. In the event the application is denied the deposit is fully refunded in the same form of payment it was given. In the event the application is approved and applicant fails to enter into a lease within 3 days, the applicant shall forfeit the deposit. In the event the application is approved, this deposit shall be applied to the required security deposit.